Social Policy Targeting and Binary Information Transfer between Surveys
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Kushnir, Leonid, 2009. "Social policy targeting and binary information transfer between surveys," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-16.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Kushnir, Leonid, 2006. "Social Policy Targeting and Binary Information Transfer between Surveys," MPRA Paper 3127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glewwe, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1990. "Identifying the poor in developing countries: Do different definitions matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 803-814, June.
- Eli Berman, 2000.
"Sect, Subsidy, and Sacrifice: An Economist's View of Ultra-Orthodox Jews,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 905-953.
- Eli Berman, 1998. "Sect, Subsidy, and Sacrifice: An Economist's View of Ultra-Orthodox Jews," NBER Working Papers 6715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bigman, David & Srinivasan, P. V., 2002. "Geographical targeting of poverty alleviation programs: methodology and applications in rural India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 237-255, June.
- Hentschel, Jesko, et al, 2000. "Combining Census and Survey Data to Trace the Spatial Dimensions of Poverty: A Case Study of Ecuador," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 147-165, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Fernández, Rosa María & Gottlieb, Daniel & Palacios-González, Frederico, 2013.
"Polarization, growth and social policy in the case of Israel, 1997-2008,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-40.
- García-Fernándeza, Rosa María & Gottlieb, Daniel & Palacios-González, Federico, 2012. "Polarization, growth and social policy in the case of Israel, 1997 - 2008," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsGroup identification; binary variables; optimal cutoff value; poverty; targeting;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:7543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .