On the Link Between the Concepts of Kurtosis and Bipolarization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravarty, Satya R & Majumder, Amita, 2001. "Inequality, Polarisation and Welfare: Theory and Applications," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Wang, You-Qiang & Tsui, Kai-Yuen, 2000. " Polarization Orderings and New Classes of Polarization Indices," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 2(3), pages 349-363.
- Silber, Jacques, 1989. "Factor Components, Population Subgroups and the Computation of the Gini Index of Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 107-115, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:reinzz:s1049-258520170000025003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaston Yalonetzky, 2013. "Relative bipolarization quasi-ordering based on Between-Group Gini (BGG) curves," Working Papers 318, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gaston Yalonetzky, 2014. "Relative bipolarization Lorenz curve," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1103-1113.
- Gaston Yalonetzky, 2016. "The necessary requirement of median independence for relative bipolarisation measurement," Working Papers 420, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gaston Yalonetzky, 2016. "The benchmark of maximum relative bipolarisation," Working Papers 419, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- García-Fernández, Rosa María & Gottlieb, Daniel & Palacios-González, Frederico, 2013.
"Polarization, growth and social policy in the case of Israel, 1997-2008,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-40.
- García-Fernándeza, Rosa María & Gottlieb, Daniel & Palacios-González, Federico, 2012. "Polarization, growth and social policy in the case of Israel, 1997 - 2008," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marek Kosny & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2016. "Relative p-bipolarisation measurement with generalised means and hybrid Lorenz curves," Working Papers 404, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07d30002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.