Das Preiswissen von Konsumenten: eine theoretisch-konzeptionelle Analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Vanhuele & X. Drèze, 2002. "Measuring the Price Knowledge Shoppers Bring to the Store," Post-Print hal-00457563, HAL.
- Peter J. McGoldrick & ERICA J. BETTS & ALEXANDRA F. WILSON, 1999. "Modelling Consumer Price Cognition: Evidence from Discount and Superstore Sectors," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 171-193, January.
- Urbany, Joel E & Dickson, Peter R, 1991. " Consumer Normal Price Estimation: Market versus Personal Standards," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 45-51, June.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Marmorstein, Howard & Sharma, Arun, 1996. " Communicating Price Information through Semantic Cues: The Moderating Effects of Situation and Discount Size," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 148-155, September.
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Bloch, Peter H & Black, William C, 1988. " Correlates of Price Acceptability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 243-252, September.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Kemp, Simon, 1991. "Remembering and dating past prices," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 431-445, September.
- Fischer, Gregory W., 1995. "Range Sensitivity of Attribute Weights in Multiattribute Value Models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 252-266, June.
- Schindler, Robert M. & Wiman, Alan R., 1989. "Effects of odd pricing on price recall," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 165-177, November.
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Burton, Scot & Karson, Eric J, 1991. " The Effect of Semantic Cues on Consumer Perceptions of Reference Price Ads," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 380-391, December.
- Kujala, Jouni T. & Johnson, Michael D., 1993. "Price knowledge and search behavior for habitual, low involvement food purchases," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 249-265, June.
- Cox, James C & Epstein, Seth, 1989. "Preference Reversals without the Independence Axiom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 408-426, June.
- Bates, John M. & Gabor, Andre, 1986. "Price perception in creeping inflation: Report on an enquiry," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 291-314, September.
- Adaval, Rashmi & Monroe, Kent B, 2002. " Automatic Construction and Use of Contextual Information for Product and Price Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 572-588, March.
- Helgeson, James G & Beatty, Sharon E, 1987. " Price Expectation and Price Recall Error: An Empirical Study," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 379-386, December.
- Janiszewski, Chris & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1999. " A Range Theory Account of Price Perception," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 353-368, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:grewdp:012004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwgrede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.