Is Unemployment on Steroids in Advanced Economies?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bella Gabriel Di & Grigoli Francesco & Ramírez Francisco, 2020. "Is unemployment on steroids in advanced economies?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Gabriel Di Bella & Francesco Grigoli & Francisco Ramirez, 2018. "Is Unemployment on Steroids in Advanced Economies?," IMF Working Papers 18/169, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier & Wolfers, Justin, 2000.
"The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 1-33, March.
- Olivier Blanchard & Justin Wolfers, 1999. "The Role of Shocks and Institutions in the Rise of European Unemployment: The Aggregate Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianni Amisano & Massimiliano Serati, 2003.
"What goes up sometimes stays up: shocks and institutions as determinants of unemployment persistence,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(4), pages 440-470, September.
- Gianni Amisano & Massimiliano Serati, 2002. "What goes up sometimes stays up: shocks and institutions as determinants of unemployment persistence," LIUC Papers in Economics 111, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Gianni Amisano & Massimiliano Serati, 2002. "What goes up sometimes stays up: Shocks and Institutions as Determinants of Unemployment Persistence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-116/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvanced economies; hysteresis; panel VAR; persistence; unemployment; unit root;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.