The Nordic model of economic development: shocks, reforms and future prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Iacono, 2018. "The Nordic Model of Economic Development and Welfare: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 53(4), pages 185-190, July.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017. "The Nordic model of economic development: Shocks, reforms and future prospects," IPE Working Papers 87/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More about this item
KeywordsNordic model; Income inequality; Welfare states; Ageing; Automation;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- P47 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-09-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-09-10 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.