Report NEP-EEC-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum & Chu-Ping C. Vijverberg, 2017. "The Eurozone Convergence through Crises and Structural Changes," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Marek Jarociński & Bartosz Maćkowiak, 2017. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Euro Area's Malaise," NBER Working Papers 23746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017. "The Nordic model of economic development: shocks, reforms and future prospects," GLO Discussion Paper Series 112, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Corsetti, G. & Erce, A. & Uy, T., 2017. "Official Sector Lending Strategies During the Euro Area Crisis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1730, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako, 2017. "Forecasting the return volatility of European equity markets under different market conditions:A GARCH-MIDAS approach," Working Papers 028, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2017. "Why MREL won't help much: Minimum requirements for bail-in capital as insufficient remedy for defunct private sector involvement under the European bank resolution framework," SAFE Working Paper Series 180, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Richhild Moessner, 2017. "Informal one-sided target zone model and the Swiss franc," BIS Working Papers 660, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Öllinger, Michael, 2017. "Reward effects and incentive effects on the labor market: Empirical evidence for European countries," Working Papers in Economics 2017,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.