Report NEP-AGE-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bérangère Legendre & Mareva Sabatier, 2017. "The puzzle of older workers' employment: Distance to retirement and health effects," Post-Print hal-01522749, HAL.
- Christian Murray & Frederick Lipfert, 2017. "Mortality, Life Expectancy, and Daily Air Pollution for the Frail Elderly in Three U.S. Cities," Working Papers 2017-247-29, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Mohammed Khair I. Kassab, 2017. "The Reality of the Application of Electronic Document Management System in Governmental Institutions -an Empirical Study on the Palestinian Pension Agency," Post-Print hal-01505968, HAL.
- Lannoo, Karel, 2017. "At last, a Pan-European Pension Product!," ECMI Papers 12783, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017. "The Nordic model of economic development: shocks, reforms and future prospects," GLO Discussion Paper Series 112, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- AlzÃºa, MarÃa Laura & Amendolaggine, JuliÃ¡n & Cruces, Guillermo & Greppi, Catrihel, 2016. "Housing Subsidies, Labor Supply and Household Welfare. Experimental Evidence from Argentina," Research Department working papers 971, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Ben Westmore, 2017. "Sharing the benefits of China’s growth by providing opportunities to all," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1409, OECD Publishing.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ikpidi Badji, 2017. "Les inégalités de niveaux de vie entre les générations en France," Post-Print halshs-01524882, HAL.