The Reality of the Application of Electronic Document Management System in Governmental Institutions -an Empirical Study on the Palestinian Pension Agency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "Strategic Environmental Scanning: an Approach for Crises Management," Post-Print hal-01567731, HAL.
- Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna & Suliman A El Talla, 2017. "Impact of Electronic Human Resources Management on the Development of Electronic Educational Services in the Universities," Post-Print hal-01500357, HAL.
- Jehad J Badwan & Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna, 2017. "Adopting Technology for Customer Relationship Management in Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01500365, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "Usage Degree of the Capabilities of Decision Support System in Al-Aqsa University of Gaza," Post-Print hal-01509458, HAL.
- Samy S. Abu Naser & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities from the Perspective of the Staff in IT Centers," Post-Print hal-01516216, HAL.
- Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities-Gaza Strip," Post-Print hal-01559854, HAL.
- Naser Elshobaki, 2017. "Requirements for Applying DSS in Palestinian HEI -Applied Study on Al - Aqsa University in Gaza," Working Papers hal-01533172, HAL.
- Kassab, Mohammed Khair I. & Abu Naser, Samy S. & Al Shobaki, Mazen J., 2017. "The Impact of the Availability of Technological Infrastructure on the Success of the Electronic Document Management System of the Palestinian Pension Authority," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 93-109.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Suliman A. El Talla & Youssef M. Abu Amuna, 2017. "HRM University Systems and Their Impact on e-HRM," Post-Print hal-01567728, HAL.
- Husam R. & Samy S. Abu Naser & Suliman A El Talla & Mazen J Al Shobaki, 2018. "Information Technology Role in Determining Communication Style Prevalent Among Al-Azhar University Administrative Staff," Post-Print hal-02111495, HAL.
- Abunasser Elshobaki,, 2017. "Impact of Senior Management Support in the Success of electronic Document Management Systems," Post-Print hal-01552188, HAL.
- Al Shobaki, Mazen J. & Abu Naser, Samy S., 2017. "Requirements for Applying Decision Support Systems in Palestinian Higher Education Institutions - Applied Study on Al - Aqsa University in Gaza," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 42-55.
More about this item
KeywordsPalestinian Pension Authority; Electronic document management system;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01505968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.