The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities-Gaza Strip
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jehad J Badwan & Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna, 2017. "Adopting Technology for Customer Relationship Management in Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01500365, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Mohammed Khair I. Kassab, 2017. "The Reality of the Application of Electronic Document Management System in Governmental Institutions -an Empirical Study on the Palestinian Pension Agency," Post-Print hal-01505968, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Tarek M. Ammar, 2017. "The Degree of Administrative Transparency in the Palestinian Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01509031, HAL.
- Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "Strategic Environmental Scanning: an Approach for Crises Management," Post-Print hal-01567731, HAL.
- Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna & Suliman A El Talla, 2017. "Impact of Electronic Human Resources Management on the Development of Electronic Educational Services in the Universities," Post-Print hal-01500357, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasim I. Al-Habil & Amal A. Al Hila & Mazen M. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "The Impact of the Quality of Banking Services on Improving the Marketing Performance of Banks in Gaza Governorates from the Point of View of Their Employees," Post-Print hal-01610720, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "Importance Degree of eHRM and its Impact on Various Administrative Levels in Palestinian Universities," Post-Print hal-01610721, HAL.
- Mohammad Sobaihy, 2017. "Mobile Technology Effects on Human Affairs," Post-Print hal-01577548, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPalestinian Universities; Higher Education Institutions; Electronic management; Gaza Strip; Electronic Human Resources Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-09-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-PAY-2017-09-10 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01559854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.