Adopting Technology for Customer Relationship Management in Higher Educational Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helena Alves & Mário Raposo, 2009. "The measurement of the construct satisfaction in higher education," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 203-218, February.
- Adel Beldi & Walid Cheffi & Prasanta K. Dey, 2010.
"Managing customer relationship management projects: The case of a large French TeleCommunications Company,"
- A. Beldi & W. Cheffi & P. Dey, 2010. "Managing customer relationship management projects: the case of a large french telecommunications company," Post-Print hal-00558338, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Mohammed Khair I. Kassab, 2017. "The Reality of the Application of Electronic Document Management System in Governmental Institutions -an Empirical Study on the Palestinian Pension Agency," Post-Print hal-01505968, HAL.
- Samy S. Abu Naser & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities from the Perspective of the Staff in IT Centers," Post-Print hal-01516216, HAL.
- Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities-Gaza Strip," Post-Print hal-01559854, HAL.
- Al Hila, Amal A. & Al Shobaki, Mazen J. & Abu Naser, Samy S., 2017.
"The Effect of Academic Freedoms in Enhancing the Social Responsibility of Palestinian University Staff in the Gaza Governorates,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 22-35.
- Amal A. Al Hila & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "The Effect of Academic Freedoms in Enhancing the Social Responsibility of Palestinian University Staff in the Gaza Governorates," Post-Print hal-01571287, HAL.
- Suliman A. El Talla & Samy S. Abu Naser & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna, 2017. "The Reality of Technical Education in Palestine," Post-Print hal-01695445, HAL.
- Amal Al Hila & Eitedal Alhelou & Mazen Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser, 2017. "The Quality of Banking Services in Light of the Financial Transformations and Their Impact on the Marketing Performance of the Banks in Gaza Strip," Post-Print hal-01628896, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "Usage Degree of the Capabilities of Decision Support System in Al-Aqsa University of Gaza," Post-Print hal-01509458, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Tarek M. Ammar, 2017. "The Degree of Administrative Transparency in the Palestinian Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01509031, HAL.
- Naser Elshobaki, 2017. "Requirements for Applying DSS in Palestinian HEI -Applied Study on Al - Aqsa University in Gaza," Working Papers hal-01533172, HAL.
- Mohammad Sobaihy, 2017. "Mobile Technology Effects on Human Affairs," Post-Print hal-01577548, HAL.
- Adeel Mehmood & Muhammad Yousaf Zain Ul Abedin, 2017. "Does Knowledge Management Influence the Customer's Satisfaction and Intention to Quit? Mediating Role of Customer Relationship Management," Post-Print hal-01599100, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Suliman A. El Talla & Youssef M. Abu Amuna, 2017. "HRM University Systems and Their Impact on e-HRM," Post-Print hal-01567728, HAL.
- repec:zbw:espost:168411 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStaff retention; HEI; Electronic Customer Relationship Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01500365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.