Does Knowledge Management Influence the Customer's Satisfaction and Intention to Quit? Mediating Role of Customer Relationship Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jehad J Badwan & Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna, 2017. "Adopting Technology for Customer Relationship Management in Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01500365, HAL.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. "A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Fornell, Claes, 1991. "A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jae-Bin Cha & Mi-Na Jo, 2019. "The Effect of the Corporate Social Responsibility of Franchise Coffee Shops on Corporate Image and Behavioral Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-16, December.
- Ajimon George & Jobin Sahadevan, 2019. "A Conceptual Framework of Antecedents of Service Loyalty in Health Care: Patientsâ€™ Perspective," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Bodo Möslein-Tröppner & Michael Stros & David Říha, 2020. "Customer Loyalty-Related Marketing Measures in Fashion Markets," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2020(1), pages 43-55.
- Tournois, Laurent, 2015. "Does the value manufacturers (brands) create translate into enhanced reputation? A multi-sector examination of the valueâ€“satisfactionâ€“loyaltyâ€“reputation chain," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 83-96.
- Claudia Bobâlcă, 2014. "Determinants Of Customer Loyalty. A Theoretical Approach," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 995-1005.
- Brady, Michael K. & Robertson, Christopher J. & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2001. "Managing behavioral intentions in diverse cultural environments: an investigation of service quality, service value, and satisfaction for American and Ecuadorian fast-food customers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 129-149.
- Aleksandra Pisnik & Jasmina Dlačić & Borut Milfelner, 2016. "The Importance of Perceived Service Value in Retail Banking Services," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 28(2), pages 191-212.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2009. "Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 581-587, June.
- Taryn Renatta De Mendonca & Yan Zhou, 2019. "Environmental Performance, Customer Satisfaction, and Profitability: A Study among Large U.S. Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-15, September.
- Yasin Galip Gencer & Ulas Akkucuk, 2017. "Measuring Quality in Automobile Aftersales: AutoSERVQUAL Scale," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 110-110, February.
- Ghalia Ammari & Barween Al Kurdi & Muhammad Alshurideh & Bader Obeidat & Al-Hareth Abu Hussien & Ala¡¯aldin Alrowwad, 2017. "Investigating the Impact of Communication Satisfaction on Organizational Commitment: A Practical Approach to Increase Employees¡¯ Loyalty," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 113-133, April.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04f04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang-June Park & Youjae Yi, 2016. "Performance-only measures vs. performance-expectation measures of service quality," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15-16), pages 741-756, December.
- Carsten Horn & Markus Rudolf, 2011. "Service quality in the private banking business," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 25(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Laila El & Faical Zoubir & Kamal Lakhrif, 2016. "Impact de la qualité perçue du service sur la satisfaction et l'engagement des grands clients : cas de la Banque populaire marocaine," Post-Print hal-02691190, HAL.
- Nyadzayo, Munyaradzi W. & Khajehzadeh, Saman, 2016. "The antecedents of customer loyalty: A moderated mediation model of customer relationship management quality and brand image," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 262-270.
- Moslehpour, Massoud & Lin, Yi Hsin & Nguyen, Thi Le Huyen, 2017. "Top purchase intention priorities of Vietnamese LCC passengers: Expectations and satisfaction," MPRA Paper 81635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. K Uppal, 2011. "Excellency in banking services - A new road map for banks in the emerging new competition," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 1(1), pages 32-40.
- Scott E. Sampson, 2008. "OR PRACTICE---Optimization of Vacation Timeshare Scheduling," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 1079-1088, October.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Tarek M. Ammar, 2017. "The Degree of Administrative Transparency in the Palestinian Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01509031, HAL.
- Yürük, Pınar & Akyol, Ayşe & Şimşek, Gülhayat Gölbaşı, 2017. "Analyzing the effects of social impacts of events on satisfaction and loyalty," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 367-378.
More about this item
KeywordsIntention to Quit; Knowledge Management; Customer Relationship Management; Customers Satisfaction;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-01-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2018-01-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MKT-2018-01-22 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01599100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.