Report NEP-CSE-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Longhi, 2017. "Cluster dynamics: learning from Competitiveness Cluster policy. The case of ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01675684, HAL.
- Yurong Chen & Yannick Perez, 2018. "Business Model Design: Lessons Learned from Tesla Motors," Post-Print hal-01655959, HAL.
- Antonio VEZZANI & Marco BACCAN & Alina CANDU & CASTELLI & Mafini DOSSO & Petros GKOTSIS, 2017. "Smart Specialisation, seizing new industrial opportunities," JRC Research Reports JRC108247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Adel Ben Youssef & Sabri Boubaker & Anis Omri, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Goals: The Need for Innovative and Institutional Solutions," Post-Print halshs-01653946, HAL.
- Patrick Grüning, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the Internationalization of R&D: Implications for Anomalies in Finance and Macroeconomics," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 16, Bank of Lithuania.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Murmann, Martin & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2017. "The organizational design of high-tech startups and product innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-074, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Moran, Theodore & Görg, Holger & Serič, Adnan & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2018. "Attracting FDI in middle-skilled supply chains," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Denicolï¿½, Vincenzo & Polo, Michele, 2017. "Duplicative research, mergers and innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor, 2018. "On the Measurement of Upstreamness and Downstreamness in Global Value Chains," NBER Working Papers 24185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shohei Funatsu & Yasuo Sugiyama, 2017. "Knowledge transfer obstructs knowledge application: Qualitative study on open innovation," Discussion papers e-17-010, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Martin Gjelsvik, 2017. "Why do firms collaborate with local universities?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1732, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2017.
- Adeel Mehmood & Muhammad Yousaf Zain Ul Abedin, 2017. "Does Knowledge Management Influence the Customer's Satisfaction and Intention to Quit? Mediating Role of Customer Relationship Management," Post-Print hal-01599100, HAL.
- Igor Campillo & Eskarne Arregui-Pabollet & Javier Gomez Prieto, 2017. "Higher Education for Smart Specialisation: The case of Navarre, Spain," JRC Research Reports JRC107532, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).