Sustainability of Western branch campuses in the Gulf Region: Students’ perspectives of service quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Bennett & Rehnuma Ali-Choudhury, 2009. "Prospective Students' Perceptions of University Brands: An Empirical Study," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 85-107, May.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Irene C. L. Ng & Jeannie Forbes, 2009. "Education as Service: The Understanding of University Experience Through the Service Logic," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 38-64, May.
- Helena Alves & Mário Raposo, 2009. "The measurement of the construct satisfaction in higher education," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 203-218, February.
- Levatino, Antonina, 2015. "Transnational higher education and skilled migration: Evidence from Australia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 106-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmn:journl:y:2018:i:2:p:63-80 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsService quality; Gulf region; Branch campuses; Transnational education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:injoed:v:49:y:2016:i:c:p:314-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-educational-development .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.