The measurement of the construct satisfaction in higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhuian, Shahid N., 2016. "Sustainability of Western branch campuses in the Gulf Region: Students’ perspectives of service quality," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 314-323.
- Francisco G. Rodríguez-González & Paulina Segarra, 2016. "Measuring academic service performance for competitive advantage in tertiary education institutions: the development of the TEdPERF scale," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(2), pages 171-183, July.
- José Luis Vázquez & Carlota L. Aza & Ana Lanero, 2016. "University social responsibility as antecedent of students’ satisfaction," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(2), pages 137-149, July.
- repec:taf:jmkthe:v:26:y:2016:i:1:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amy Rummel, Ph.D. & Maeghen L. MacDonald, 2016. "Identifying the Drivers of Student Retention: A Service Marketing Approach," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(2), pages 1-7, May.
- Jehad J Badwan & Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna, 2017. "Adopting Technology for Customer Relationship Management in Higher Educational Institutions," Post-Print hal-01500365, HAL.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:97-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:29:y:2009:i:2:p:203-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.