Do financial reforms complementarity and reforms sequence matter for international capital inflows?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Braga De Macedo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2008.
"Growth, reform indicators and policy complementarities,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Martins, Joaquim Oliveira, 2006. "Growth, Reform indicators and Policy complementarities," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp484, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2006. "Growth, Reform Indicators and Policy Complementaries," NBER Working Papers 12544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Neumayer, Eric & Spess, Laura, 2005.
"Do bilateral investment treaties increase foreign direct investment to developing countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1567-1585, October.
- Eric Neumayer & Laura Spess, 2004. "Do bilateral investment treaties increase foreign direct investment to developing countries?," International Finance 0411004, EconWPA, revised 10 May 2005.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Mathilde Maurel, 2011.
"Growth and Crisis in Transition: A Comparative Perspective,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Growth and crisis in transition: a comparative perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00469327, HAL.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Mathilde Maurel, 2010. "Growth and crisis in transition: a comparative perspective," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mathilde Maurel & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2011. "Growth and crisis in transition: A comparative perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00643309, HAL.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Abdul Abiad & Ashoka Mody, 2005. "Financial Reform: What Shakes It? What Shapes It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 66-88, March.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2007.
"Capital Flows in a Globalized World: The Role of Policies and Institutions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 19-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Capital Flows in a Globalized World: The Role of Policies and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 11696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & Rocha, Bruno, 2014.
"Are complementary reforms a “luxury” for developing countries?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 417-435.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Bruno Rocha & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2014. "Are Complementary Reforms a 'Luxury' for Developing Countries?," Post-Print hal-01618204, HAL.
- Munasib Abdul & Roy Devesh & Chen Xing, 2014. "Financial Reforms and International Trade," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-45, October.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-07-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-07-27 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec11:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .