Government Policy and the Adjustment Process
In: Import Competition and Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Lapan, Harvey E, 1976.
"International Trade, Factor Market Distortions, and the Optimal Dynamic Subsidy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 335-346, June.
- Lapan, Harvey E., 1976. "International Trade, Factor Market Distortions And The Optimal Dynamic Subsidy," ISU General Staff Papers 197606010700001000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Short-Run and Long-Run Equilibrium for a Small Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 955-967, Sept./Oct.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1960. "The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 327-327.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1971. "Optimal Commodity and Trade Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1360-1368, Nov.-Dec..
- Fishelson, Gideon & Flatters, Frank, 1975. "The (non)equivalence of optimal tariffs and quotas under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 385-393, November.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008.
"A Dynamic Analysis Of Protection And Environmental Policy In A Small Trading Developing Country,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 11, pages 189-212
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2002. "A dynamic analysis of protection and environmental policy in a small trading developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 197-209, November.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1995.
"Economic Reforms and Political Constraints on the Time Inconsistency of Gradual Sequencing,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
736, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martinelli, César & Tommasi, Mariano, 1995. "Economic reforms and political constraints: on the time inconsistency of gradual sequencing," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3916, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 1998. "Output gains from economic stabilization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 81-96, June.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Rebelo, Sergio, 2000. "On the dynamics of trade reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 21-47, June.
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994.
"Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance,"
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994. "Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance," NBER Working Papers 4847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Jeffrey, 1997. "Private sector development in transition economies : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 281-287, June.
- L.A. Sjaastad & M. Manzur, 1996. "Protection and Real Exchange Rate Volatility," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Doneschi & Rossana Patrón, 2011. "Trabajo y crisis: Lecciones para los programas públicos de capacitación. Notas sobre el caso uruguayo," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 48, pages 774-798 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Steven J. Matusz & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Adjusting To Trade Policy Reform," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 4, pages 77-114 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bernardes, Luis G., 2003. "Reference-dependent preferences and the speed of economic liberalization," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 521-548, November.
- Auernheimer, Leonardo & George, Susan Mary, 1997.
"Shock versus gradualism in models of rational expectations: the case of trade liberalization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 307-322, December.
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Susan M George, 1997. "Shock Versus Gradualism in Models of Rational Expectations; The Case of Trade Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 97/122, International Monetary Fund.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1995. "A note on short-term intersectoral factor immobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 845-856, May.
- Cesar Martinelli, 2001. "Essays on Political Economy of Political Reform," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000135, David K. Levine.
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Leonardo Leiderman, 1995. "The Macroeconomics of Capital Flows to Latin America: Experience and Policy Issues," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6188, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.