A note on short-term intersectoral factor immobility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Michael Mussa, 1982. "Government Policy and the Adjustment Process," NBER Chapters, in: Import Competition and Response, pages 73-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-91, October.
- Beaudry, P. & Van Wincoop, E., 1992.
"Alternative Specifications for Consumption and the Estimation of the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution,"
2, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Paul Beaudry & Eric van Wincoop, 1992. "Alternative specifications for consumption and the estimation of the intertemporal elasticity of substitution," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 69, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1992. "Terms of trade uncertainty, savings, and the production structure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 305-325, November.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1993. "Structural adjustment and the construction sector," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 177-201, January.
- Martin, Ricardo & Selowsky, Marcelo, 1984. "Energy prices, substitution, and optimal borrowing in the short run : An analysis of adjustment in oil importing developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 331-350, April.
- Oppenheimer, Peter M, 1974. "Non-traded Goods and the Balance of Payments: A Historical Note," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 882-88, September.
- Neary, Peter J & Purvis, Douglas D, 1981.
"Real Adjustment and Exchange-rate Dynamics,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
203, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992. "A Simple Model of Sectoral Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 375-88, April.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Short-Run and Long-Run Equilibrium for a Small Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 955-67, Sept./Oct.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1989. "Tariffs and the current account with short-run capital specificity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-70.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1989. "Intersectoral capital reallocation under price uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 309-325, May.
- Gavin, Michael, 1990. "Structural adjustment to a terms of trade disturbance : The role of relative prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 217-243, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:4:p:845-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.