A note on short-term intersectoral factor immobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1992. "A Simple Model of Sectoral Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 375-387.
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Martin, Ricardo & Selowsky, Marcelo, 1984. "Energy prices, substitution, and optimal borrowing in the short run : An analysis of adjustment in oil importing developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 331-350, April.
- Gavin, Michael, 1990. "Structural adjustment to a terms of trade disturbance : The role of relative prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 217-243, May.
- Michael Mussa, 1982. "Government Policy and the Adjustment Process," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 73-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Eric van Wincoop, 1992.
"Alternative specifications for consumption and the estimation of the intertemporal elasticity of substitution,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
69, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beaudry, P. & Van Wincoop, E., 1992. "Alternative Specifications for Consumption and the Estimation of the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution," Papers 2, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1989. "Intersectoral capital reallocation under price uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 309-325, May.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Short-Run and Long-Run Equilibrium for a Small Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 955-967, Sept./Oct.
- J. Peter Neary & Douglas D. Purvis, 1983.
"Real Adjustment and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rates and International Macroeconomics, pages 285-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, Peter J & Purvis, Douglas D, 1981. "Real Adjustment and Exchange-rate Dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 203, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1992. "Terms of trade uncertainty, savings, and the production structure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 305-325, November.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1989. "Tariffs and the current account with short-run capital specificity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-70.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1993. "Structural adjustment and the construction sector," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 177-201, January.
- Oppenheimer, Peter M, 1974. "Non-traded Goods and the Balance of Payments: A Historical Note," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 882-888, September.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:4:p:845-856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.