The (non)equivalence of optimal tariffs and quotas under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1985. "Indirect Methods for Regulating Externalities Under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 479-493.
- Michael Mussa, 1982. "Government Policy and the Adjustment Process," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 73-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manitra Rakotoarisoa, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policies Under Monopsony and Uncertainty: The Exporter’s Non-Linear Responses Based on the Organization of Its Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2016.
"Competitive General Equilibrium with Finite Change and Theory of Policy Making,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2014. "Competitive General Equilibrium with Finite Change and Theory of Policy Making," Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bouët, Antoine & Cassagnard, Patrice, 2013. "Strategic trade policy under asymmetric information with screening," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 286-293.
- Hung-Yi Chen & Hong Hwang, 2006. "Tariffs versus Quotas under Market Price Uncertainty," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 181-194, April.
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
- Gervais Jean-Philippe & Harvey E. Lapan, 2002.
"Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 75-96.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002. "Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Larue, Bruno & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2016. "Exporters’ Preferences over Import Protection Instruments when Markets are Volatile," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 246419, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2001. "Production uncertainty and trade policy commitment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- Eldor, Rafael, 1982. "The Protective Effect of an Ad Valorem Versus Specific Tariff Under Uncertainty," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275365, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Ko, Il-Dong, 1988. "Issues in the control of stock externality problems with inflexible policy measures," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009859, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1991.
"Economic issues in tariffication: an overview,"
Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 101-120, June.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Staff General Research Papers Archive 814, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-gatt1, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt1, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Mehrkens, Joseph, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Post, Gerald Vernon, 1983. "Optimal tariffs and retaliation with perfect foresight," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009429, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matschke, Xenia, 2003. "Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 209-223, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:5:y:1975:i:4:p:385-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.