The (non)equivalence of optimal tariffs and quotas under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1985. "Indirect Methods for Regulating Externalities Under Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 479-493.
- Larue, Bruno & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2016. "Exporters’ Preferences over Import Protection Instruments when Markets are Volatile," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 246419, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2001. "Production uncertainty and trade policy commitment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- Michael Mussa, 1982. "Government Policy and the Adjustment Process," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 73-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manitra Rakotoarisoa, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policies Under Monopsony and Uncertainty: The Exporter’s Non-Linear Responses Based on the Organization of Its Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1991.
"Economic issues in tariffication: an overview,"
Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 101-120, June.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1991. "Economic issues in tariffication: an overview," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), June.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-gatt1, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt1, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Mehrkens, Joseph, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12751, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1991. "Economic Issues in Tariffication: An Overview," Staff General Research Papers Archive 814, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ko, Il-Dong, 1988. "Issues in the control of stock externality problems with inflexible policy measures," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009859, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bouët, Antoine & Cassagnard, Patrice, 2013. "Strategic trade policy under asymmetric information with screening," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 286-293.
- Post, Gerald Vernon, 1983. "Optimal tariffs and retaliation with perfect foresight," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009429, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hung-Yi Chen & Hong Hwang, 2006. "Tariffs versus Quotas under Market Price Uncertainty," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 181-194, April.
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
- Matschke, Xenia, 2003. "Tariff and quota equivalence in the presence of asymmetric information," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 209-223, October.
- Gervais Jean-Philippe & Harvey E. Lapan, 2002. "Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 75-96.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002. "Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:5:y:1975:i:4:p:385-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed