Trade Adjustment Assistance And Pareto Gains From Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Lewis, Tracy R., 1994. "Trade adjustment assistance and Pareto gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 201-222, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991. "Trade Adjustment Assistance and Pareto Gains From Trade," NBER Working Papers 3845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance : Welfare and incentive effects of payments to displaced workers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 239-261, May.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance: Welfare and Incentive Effects of Payments to Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 3071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991.
"Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 21-39, March.
- Robert Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1990. "Distributing the Gains from Trade With Incomplete Information," NBER Working Papers 3277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feentra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R., 1990. "Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information," Papers 352, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Protection, Trade Adjustment Assistance, and Income Distribution," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 123-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1983. "Partially mobile capital : A general approach to two-sector trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-17, August.
- Leamer, Edward E., 1980. "Welfare computations and the optimal staging of tariff reductions in models with adjustment costs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Richard A. Brecher & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1990. "Gains from International Factor Movements without Lump-Sum Compensation: Taxation by Location versus Nationality," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 44-59, February.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1974. "Short-Run and Long-Run Equilibrium for a Small Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 955-967, Sept./Oct.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1988. "Cash versus Kind, Self-selection, and Efficient Transfers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 691-700, September.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1986. "Gains from trade with and without lump-sum compensation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 99-110, August.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy ; labour market ; fiscal policy ; economic theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.