Heterogeneous Motivations of Household - Level Coca Growing Areas: The Case of an Indigenous Community in Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008.
"Anonymity, reciprocity, and conformity: Evidence from voluntary contributions to a national park in Costa Rica,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1047-1060, June.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Anonymity, Reciprocity, and Conformity: Evidence from Voluntary Contributions to a National Park in Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 245, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Anonymity, Reciprocity, and Conformity: Evidence from Voluntary Contributions to a National Park in Costa Rica," Discussion Papers dp-08-03-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Thurow, Amy P. & Conner, J. Richard & Thurow, Thomas L. & Garriga, Matthew D., 2001. "A preliminary analysis of Texas ranchers' willingness to participate in a brush control cost-sharing program to improve off-site water yields," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 139-152, April.
- Beharry-Borg, Nesha & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2010. "Valuing quality changes in Caribbean coastal waters for heterogeneous beach visitors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1124-1139, March.
- Anesi, Vincent, 2008. "Incentives and prosocial behavior in democratic societies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 849-855, December.
- Jacoby, Hanan G., 1991. "Productivity of men and women and the sexual division of labor in peasant agriculture of the Peruvian Sierra," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 265-287, November.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio R., 2007. "Culture and public goods: The case of religion and the voluntary provision of environmental quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 162-180, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Ibanez & Juanita Vasquez, 2016. "Can we fight drugs using communication campaigns? A framed field experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 199, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Marcela Ibanez, 2013. "Is the war on drugs working? Examining the Colombian case using micro data," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 148, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
Keywordscoca; heterogenous; latent class; cragg model; Peru;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .