The Determinants of Nonfarm Activities and Incomes of Rural Households in Mexico, with Emphasis on Education
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Dennis Tao, 1997.
"Education and Off-Farm Work,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 613-32, April.
- Adams, Richard H, Jr, 1995. "Agricultural Income, Cash Crops, and Inequality in Rural Pakistan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 467-91, April.
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
- Leones, J P & Feldman, S, 1998. "Nonfarm Activity and Rural Household Income: Evidence from Philippine Microdata," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 789-806, July.
- Jacoby, Hanan G., 1991. "Productivity of men and women and the sexual division of labor in peasant agriculture of the Peruvian Sierra," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 265-287, November.
- Phillips, Joseph M, 1987. "A Comment on Farmer Education and Farm Efficiency: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 637-41, April.
- Singh, Ram D. & Santiago, Maria, 1997. "Farm earnings, educational attainment, and role of public policy: Some evidence from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2143-2154, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:3:p:561-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.