Opposition to capital market opening
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2005. "Opposition to FDI and financial shocks," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 467-476, August.
- Laura Alfaro, 2004. "Capital Controls: a Political Economy Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 571-590, September.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013.
"International capital flows and development: Financial openness matters,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 235-251.
- Luca A Ricci & Thierry Tressel & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Development; Financial Openness Matters," IMF Working Papers 10/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013. "International capital flows and development: financial openness matters," Bank of England working papers 472, Bank of England.
- Dennis Reinhardt & Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Development - Financial Openness Matters," IHEID Working Papers 11-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hoxha, Indrit & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2013.
"How big are the gains from international financial integration?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 90-98.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Dietrich Vollrath & Indrit Hoxa, 2009. "How Big Are The Gains From International Financial Integration?," 2009 Meeting Papers 143, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hoxha, Indrit & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2011. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Indrit Hoxha & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Dietrich Vollrath, 2009. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," NBER Working Papers 14636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Globalization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(3), pages 1497-1542.
- Crespo Jorge & Martín Carmela & Velázquez Francisco J, 2004. "The Role of International Technology Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, December.
- An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F., 2004. "The export skill content, learning by exporting and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 29-34, July.
- Pablo M. Pinto & Santiago M. Pinto, 2008. "The Politics Of Investment Partisanship: And The Sectoral Allocation Of Foreign Direct Investment," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 216-254, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital flows; international financial integration; growth; neoclassical model; heterogenous agents;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-10-09 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2011-10-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:201117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .