The Politics Of Investment Partisanship: And The Sectoral Allocation Of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 71-98
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zadia Feliciano & Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "Foreign Ownership and Wages in the United States, 1987 - 1992," NBER Working Papers 6923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2001.
"Contracts, intellectual property rights, and multinational investment in developing countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 189-204, February.
- James R. Markusen, 1998. "Contracts, Intellectual Property Rights, and Multinational Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R & Maskus, Keith E, 2002.
"Discriminating among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 694-707, November.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Discriminating Among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 7164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, James R. (ed.), 2001. "International Taxation and Multinational Activity," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226341736.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wisniewski, Tomasz P. & Pathan, Saima K., 2014. "Political environment and foreign direct investment: Evidence from OECD countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 13-23.
- Luis Carlos Jemio M. & Fernando Candia C. & José Luis Evia V., 2009. "Reforms and Counter-Reforms in Bolivia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1121, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Philipp Engler & Alexander Wulff, 2014. "Opposition to capital market opening," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 425-428, April.
- Shouro Dasgupta, Shouro & De Cian, Enrica & Verdolini, Elena, 2016.
"The Political Economy of Energy Innovation,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
234939, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian & Elena Verdolini, 2016. "The Political Economy of Energy Innovation," Working Papers 2016.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian & Elena Verdolini, 2016. "The political economy of energy innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:ecopol:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:209-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:kyklos:v:70:y:2017:i:1:p:129-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avsar, Veysel, 2014. "Partisanship and antidumping," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 190-195.
- Lskavyan, Vahe, 2014. "Donor–recipient ideological differences and economic aid," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 345-347.
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2008. "The Political Economy of Productivity: Actors, Arenas, and Policies. A Framework of Analysis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1642, Inter-American Development Bank.
- David Lake, 2009. "Open economy politics: A critical review," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 219-244, September.
- Pablo M. Pinto & Stephen Weymouth, 2016. "Partisan Cycles in Offshore Outsourcing: Evidence from U.S. Imports," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 233-261, November.
- Stephen Weymouth & J. Lawrence Broz, 2013. "Government Partisanship and Property Rights: Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 229-256, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:20:y:2008:i:2:p:216-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.