Opposition to capital market opening
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2005. "Opposition to FDI and financial shocks," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 467-476, August.
- Laura Alfaro, 2004. "Capital Controls: a Political Economy Approach," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 571-590, September.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013.
"International capital flows and development: Financial openness matters,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 235-251.
- Luca A Ricci & Thierry Tressel & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Development; Financial Openness Matters," IMF Working Papers 10/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013. "International capital flows and development: financial openness matters," Bank of England working papers 472, Bank of England.
- Dennis Reinhardt & Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Development - Financial Openness Matters," IHEID Working Papers 11-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hoxha, Indrit & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2013.
"How big are the gains from international financial integration?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 90-98.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Dietrich Vollrath & Indrit Hoxa, 2009. "How Big Are The Gains From International Financial Integration?," 2009 Meeting Papers 143, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hoxha, Indrit & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2011. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Indrit Hoxha & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Dietrich Vollrath, 2009. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," NBER Working Papers 14636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Globalization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(3), pages 1497-1542.
- Crespo Jorge & Martín Carmela & Velázquez Francisco J, 2004. "The Role of International Technology Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, December.
- An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F., 2004. "The export skill content, learning by exporting and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 29-34, July.
- Pablo M. Pinto & Santiago M. Pinto, 2008. "The Politics Of Investment Partisanship: And The Sectoral Allocation Of Foreign Direct Investment," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 216-254, June.
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:425-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .