Effects on women empowerment of awareness raising
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2011.
"Does family planning help the employment of women? The case of India,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 412-426, October.
- Francesca Francavilla, & Gianna Claudia Giannelli, 2011. "Does Family Planning Help The Employment of Women? The Case of India," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová, 2013.
"Women, Children and Patience: Experimental Evidence from Indian Villages,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 662-675, November.
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie, 2009. "Women, Children and Patience: Experimental Evidence from Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David de la Croix & Marie Vander Donckt, 2010.
"Would Empowering Women Initiate the Demographic Transition in Least Developed Countries?,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 85-129.
- de la CROIX, David & VANDER DONCKT, Marie, 2008. "Would empowering women initiate the demographic transition in least-developed countries?," CORE Discussion Papers 2008043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de la CROIX, David & VANDER DONCKT, Marie, 2010. "Would empowering women initiate the demographic transition in least developed countries?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2290, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Manisha Desai, 2010. "Hope in Hard Times: Women’s Empowerment and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-14, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- de la CROIX, David & VANDER DONCKT, Marie, 2008.
"Would empowering women initiate the demographic transition in least-developed countries?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2008043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX & Marie, VANDER DONCKT, 2008. "Would empowering women initiate the demographic transition in least-developing countries ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008026, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Angela Hung & Joanne Yoong & Elizabeth Brown, 2012. "Empowering Women Through Financial Awareness and Education," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 14, OECD Publishing.
- Kandpal, Eeshani & Baylis, Kathy & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P., 2012. "Empowering Women through Education and Influence: An Evaluation of the Indian Mahila Samakhya Program," IZA Discussion Papers 6347, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lisa Warth & Malinka Koparanova, 2012. "Empowering Women for Sustainable Development," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2012_1, UNECE.
- B, Ranjula & Wallentin, Fan Yang, 2008. "Economic or Non-Economic Factors – What Empowers Women?," Working Paper Series 2008:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Sanchari, 2011. "Empowering Women: Inheritance Rights and Female Education in India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 46, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
KeywordsWomen empowerment; rural municipalities; awareness raising;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2013-01-12 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:67517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.