The Euro: A "MUST" for small European states?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- König, Jörg & Ohr, Renate, 2011. "Small but beautiful? Economic impacts of the size of nations in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 128, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996.
"Large countries, small countries and the enlargement of trade blocs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 389-415, February.
- Alessandra Casella, 1995. "Large Countries, Small Countries, and the Enlargement of Trade Blocs," NBER Working Papers 5365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996. "Large Countries, Small Countries and the Enlargement of Trade Blocs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Margaret Morgan & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Estonia and Euro Adoption: Small Country Challenges of Joining EMU," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 728, OECD Publishing.
- Harald Badinger & Fritz Breuss, 2009. "Country size and the trade effects of the euro," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(2), pages 207-223, July.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan & Masten, Igor, 2006. "Exchange rate pass-through in EMU acceding countries: Empirical analysis and policy implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1375-1391, May.
- Angelos Sepos, 2005. "Differentiated Integration in the EU: the position of small member states," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 17, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Renate Ohr, 2009. "European Monetary Union at Ten: Had the German Maastricht Critics Been Wrong?," Departmental Discussion Papers 141, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2008.
"Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 70-91, March.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery," Working Paper Series 773, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:got:cegedp:135 is not listed on IDEAS
- König, Jörg & Ohr, Renate, 2012. "Messung ökonomischer Integration in der Europäischen Union: Entwicklung eines EU-Integrationsindexes," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 135, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro; European Monetary Union; economic integration; small open economy;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2012-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cegedp:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdgoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.