Estonia and Euro Adoption: Small Country Challenges of Joining EMU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohr, Renate & Özalbayrak, Mehmet, 2012. "The Euro: A "MUST" for small European states?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 131, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Klein, Caroline & Price, Robert & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013.
"Slovakia: A Catching Up Euro Area Member In and Out of the Crisis,"
IZA Policy Papers
55, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Caroline Klein & Robert W. R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Slovakia: A Catching Up Euro Area Member In and Out of the Crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1019, OECD Publishing.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Slovakia: The Consequences of Joining the Euro Aea before the Crisis for a Small Catching-up Economy," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(1), pages 57-63, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle synchronization; EMU; Estonia; Estonie; structural VAR; synchronisation du cycle conjoncturel; UME; VAR structurelle;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-10-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:728-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .