Country size and the trade effects of the euro
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996.
"Large countries, small countries and the enlargement of trade blocs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 389-415, February.
- Alessandra Casella, 1995. "Large Countries, Small Countries, and the Enlargement of Trade Blocs," NBER Working Papers 5365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1996. "Large Countries, Small Countries and the Enlargement of Trade Blocs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2006.
"Size really doesn't matter: In search of a national scale effect,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 482-507, December.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2005. "Size Really Doesn't Matter: In Search of a National Scale Effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 5350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Natalie, 2004.
"Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 93-118, May.
- Chen, Natalie, 2002. "Intra-national versus International Trade in the European Union: Why do National Borders Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harald Badinger & Fritz Breuss, 2006. "Country Size and the Gains from Trade Bloc Enlargement: an Empirical Assessment for the European Community," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 615-631, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohr, Renate & Özalbayrak, Mehmet, 2012. "The Euro: A "MUST" for small European states?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 131, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fritz Breuss, 2018. "25 Years Single Market: Which Trade and Growth Effects?," WIFO Working Papers 572, WIFO.
- Fritz Breuss, 2009. "An evaluation of the EU's Fifth Enlargement With special focus on Bulgaria and Romania," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 361, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Anand B. Gulati & James W. Kolari & Johan Knif, 2013. "Exchange Rate Shocks and Firm Competitiveness in a Small, Export-Oriented Economy: The Case of Finland," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 17(1-2), pages 1-47, March - J.
- Ray Barrell & Tatiana Fic, 2010. "Integration, Globalisation, Technology and Trade Patterns in the EU8," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(1).
- Fritz Breuss, 2013. "Die Größe der Kleinen in der EU," WIFO Working Papers 452, WIFO.
- Christian Beer, 2011. "Literature Review on the Economic Effects of the Euro on Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 22-34.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:45578 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:got:cegedp:131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gullstrand , Joakim & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2014. "The Euro Effect on Bystanders," Working Papers 2014:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry size; Trade; Euro; C33; F12; F15;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:145:y:2009:i:2:p:207-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.