Modelling dynamic portfolio risk using risk drivers of elliptical processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schmidt, Rafael & Schmieder, Christian, 2009. "Modelling dynamic portfolio risk using risk drivers of elliptical processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 229-244, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antje Berndt & Rohan Douglas & Darrell Duffie & Mark Ferguson, "undated".
"Measuring Default Risk Premia from Default Swap Rates and EDFs,"
GSIA Working Papers
2006-E31, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Antje Berndt & Rohan Douglas & Darrell Duffie & Mark Ferguson & David Schranz, 2005. "Measuring default risk premia from default swap rates and EDFs," BIS Working Papers 173, Bank for International Settlements.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Lopez, Jose A., 2004.
"The empirical relationship between average asset correlation, firm probability of default, and asset size,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 265-283, April.
- Jose A. Lopez, 2002. "The empirical relationship between average asset correlation, firm probability of default and asset size," Working Paper Series 2002-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benjamin M.A. & Rigby R.A. & Stasinopoulos D.M., 2003. "Generalized Autoregressive Moving Average Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 214-223, January.
- Robert Engle, 2002. "New frontiers for arch models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 425-446.
- Düllmann, Klaus & Scheicher, Martin & Schmieder, Christian, 2007. "Asset correlations and credit portfolio risk: an empirical analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Engle, Robert F. & Gallo, Giampiero M., 2006.
"A multiple indicators model for volatility using intra-daily data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 3-27.
- Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2003. "A Multiple Indicators Model For Volatility Using Intra-Daily Data," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2003_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2003. "A Multiple Indicators Model for Volatility Using Intra-Daily Data," NBER Working Papers 10117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2003. "A survey of cyclical effects in credit risk measurement model," BIS Working Papers 126, Bank for International Settlements.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:1:p:122-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2000. "A comparative anatomy of credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 119-149, January.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Foster, Dean P & Nelson, Daniel B, 1996.
"Continuous Record Asymptotics for Rolling Sample Variance Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 139-174, January.
- Dean P. Foster & Daniel B. Nelson, 1994. "Continuous Record Asymptotics for Rolling Sample Variance Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien, 2005. "Forecasting Financial Volatilities with Extreme Values: The Conditional Autoregressive Range (CARR) Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(3), pages 561-582, June.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2009. "Asymptotics for Kotz Type III elliptical distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(7), pages 927-935, April.
- Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2008. "Tail asymptotic results for elliptical distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 158-164, August.
- Emiliano Valdez, 2011. "Comments on: Inference in multivariate Archimedean copula models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(2), pages 257-262, August.
- N.H. Bingham & John M. Fry & Rüdiger Kiesel, 2010. "Multivariate elliptic processes," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(s1), pages 352-366.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio risk modelling; Elliptical processes; Credit risk; multiplicative error model; volatility clustering;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp2:5608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .