Generalized Autoregressive Moving Average Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Rojas & Víctor Leiva & Peter Wanke & Camilo Lillo & Jimena Pascual, 2019. "Modeling lot-size with time-dependent demand based on stochastic programming and case study of drug supply in Chile," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Schmidt, Rafael & Schmieder, Christian, 2009.
"Modelling dynamic portfolio risk using risk drivers of elliptical processes,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 229-244, April.
- Schmidt, Rafael & Schmieder, Christian, 2007. "Modelling dynamic portfolio risk using risk drivers of elliptical processes," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,07, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Vinicius Q. S. Maior & Francisco José A. Cysneiros, 2018. "SYMARMA: a new dynamic model for temporal data on conditional symmetric distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 75-97, March.
- Ella R Rothermel & Matthew T Balazik & Jessica E Best & Matthew W Breece & Dewayne A Fox & Benjamin I Gahagan & Danielle E Haulsee & Amanda L Higgs & Michael H P O’Brien & Matthew J Oliver & Ian A Par, 2020. "Comparative migration ecology of striped bass and Atlantic sturgeon in the US Southern mid-Atlantic bight flyway," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006.
"Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," NBER Working Papers 12690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2006_15, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Pedro H. C. Sant’Anna, 2017.
"Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models With an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 349-358, July.
- Sant'Anna, Pedro H. C., 2013. "Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy," MPRA Paper 48376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moizes Melo & Airlane Alencar, 2020. "Conway–Maxwell–Poisson Autoregressive Moving Average Model for Equidispersed, Underdispersed, and Overdispersed Count Data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 830-857, November.
- Song, Peter X.-K. & Freeland, R. Keith & Biswas, Atanu & Zhang, Shulin, 2013. "Statistical analysis of discrete-valued time series using categorical ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 112-124.
- Klingenberg, Bernhard, 2008. "Regression models for binary time series with gaps," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 4076-4090, April.
- Tianqing Liu & Xiaohui Yuan, 2013. "Random rounded integer-valued autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic process," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 645-683, August.
- E. Andres Houseman & Brent Coull & James Shine, 2004. "A Nonstationary Negative Binomial Time Series with Time-Dependent Covariates: Enterococcus Counts in Boston Harbor," Harvard University Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1017, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Biswas, Atanu & Song, Peter X.-K., 2009. "Discrete-valued ARMA processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(17), pages 1884-1889, September.
- Wei-ping Ma & Shuo Gu & Yi Wang & Xian-jing Zhang & Ai-rong Wang & Nai-qing Zhao & Yan-yan Song, 2014. "The Use of Mixed Generalized Additive Modeling to Assess the Effect of Temperature on the Usage of Emergency Electrocardiography Examination among the Elderly in Shanghai," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(6), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:98:y:2003:p:214-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.