Investigating the determinants of experts' tax aggressiveness: Experience and personality traits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charness, Gary & Jackson, Matthew O., 2009.
"The role of responsibility in strategic risk-taking,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 241-247, March.
- Charness, Gary B & Jackson, Matthew O., 2007. "The Role of Responsibility in Strategic Risk-Taking," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2mk4p42w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Nicole Andreoli & Joel Lefkowitz, 2009. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Misconduct in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 309-332, March.
- Donna Bobek & Amy Hageman & Robin Radtke, 2010. "The Ethical Environment of Tax Professionals: Partner and Non-Partner Perceptions and Experiences," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 637-654, April.
- Newberry, Kaye J. & Reckers, Philip M. J. & Wyndelts, Robert W., 1993. "An examination of tax practitioner decisions: The role of preparer sanctions and framing effects associated with client condition," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 439-452, June.
- Lang, Frieder R. & John, Dennis & Lüdtke, Oliver & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Gert G., 2011. "Short Assessment of the Big Five: Robust Across Survey Methods Except Telephone Interviewing," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 548-567.
- Kaplan, Steven E. & Reckers, Philip M. J. & West, Stephen G. & Boyd, James C., 1988. "An examination of tax reporting recommendations of professional tax preparers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 427-443, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:1:p:103-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erard, Brian, 1993. "Taxation with representation : An analysis of the role of tax practitioners in tax compliance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 163-197, September.
- Tisha Emerson & Stephen Conroy & Charles Stanley, 2007. "Ethical Attitudes of Accountants: Recent Evidence from a Practitionersâ€™ Survey," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 73-87, March.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) – Scope, Evolution and Enhancements,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 127(1), pages 139-169.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP): Scope, Evolution and Enhancements," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- O'Donnell, Ed. & Koch, Bruce & Boone, Jeff, 2005. "The influence of domain knowledge and task complexity on tax professionals' compliance recommendations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-165, February.
More about this item
Keywordstax preparers; tax aggressiveness; experience; personality traits; Big Five; reputation loss;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arqudp:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.arqus.info/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.