Short Assessment of the Big Five: Robust Across Survey Methods Except Telephone Interviewing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frieder R. Lang & Paul B. Baltes & Gert G. Wagner, 2007. "Desired Lifetime and End-of-Life Desires Across Adulthood From 20 to 90: A Dual-Source Information Model," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(5), pages 268-276.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Shevlin & David Boyda & James Houston & Jamie Murphy, 2015. "Measurement of the psychosis continuum: Modelling the frequency and distress of subclinical psychotic experiences," Psychosis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 108-118, April.
- Ali Safarnejad & Jose-Antonio Izazola-Licea, 2017. "Direct and indirect effects of enablers on HIV testing, initiation and retention in antiretroviral treatment and AIDS related mortality," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Lili Tian & Li Zhang & E. Scott Huebner & Xiaoting Zheng & Wang Liu, 2016. "The Longitudinal Relationship Between School Belonging and Subjective Well-Being in School Among Elementary School Students," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 1269-1285, December.
- Sulaiman Olusegun Atiku & Ziska Fields & Ethel Abe, 2017. "Cultural Values and Human Resource Outcomes in the Nigerian Banking Industry," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 67(2), pages 26-46, April-Jun.
- Evangeline I. Chirayil & Claire L. Thompson & Sue Burney, 2014. "Predicting Human Papilloma Virus Vaccination and Pap Smear Screening Intentions Among Young Singaporean Women Using the Theory of Planned Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 4(4), pages 21582440145, October.
- Chong, Melody P.M. & Muethel, Miriam & Richards, Malika & Fu, Ping Ping & Peng, Tai-Kuang & Shang, Yu Fan & Caldas, Miguel P., 2013. "Influence behaviors and employees’ reactions: An empirical test among six societies based on a transactional–relational contract model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 373-384.
- Bach Quang Ho & Yuki Inoue, 2020. "Driving Network Externalities in Education for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-16, October.
- Zhenhui (Jack) Jiang & Cheng Suang Heng & Ben C. F. Choi, 2013. "Research Note —Privacy Concerns and Privacy-Protective Behavior in Synchronous Online Social Interactions," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 579-595, September.
- Lau, Patricia Yin Yin & Tong, Jane L.Y.Â Terpstra & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & Hsu, Yen-Chen & Chong, Chooi Ling, 2017. "Ethical work climate, employee commitment and proactive customer service performance: Test of the mediating effects of organizational politics," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 20-26.
- Zi Jia Ng & Eugene Scott Huebner & Alberto Maydeu-Olivares & Kimberly Joy Hills, 2018. "Confirmatory Factor Analytic Structure and Measurement Invariance of the Brief Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale (BMSLSS) in a Longitudinal Sample of Adolescents," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 11(4), pages 1237-1247, August.
- Cesar Ivan Aviles Gonzalez & Maura Galletta & Paola Melis & Paolo Contu & Jean Watson & Gabriele Finco & Maria Francisca Jimenez Herrera, 2019. "Cultural adaptation and psychometric validation of the Caring Efficacy scale in a sample of Italian nurses," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-11, May.
- Mecking, Rebecca-Ariane & Roosen, Jutta, 2015. "Consumer empowerment in food retailing and the role of altruistic motives: an application of the theory of planned behavior," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202698, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daniel Shek & Xiang Li, 2016. "Perceived School Performance, Life Satisfaction, and Hopelessness: A 4-Year Longitudinal Study of Adolescents in Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 921-934, March.
- Anne Mäkikangas & Wilmar Schaufeli & Esko Leskinen & Ulla Kinnunen & Katriina Hyvönen & Taru Feldt, 2016. "Long-Term Development of Employee Well-Being: A Latent Transition Approach," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2325-2345, December.
- Wu, Pei-Hsun & Kao, Danny Tengti, 2011. "Goal orientation and variety seeking behavior: The role of decision task," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 65-72, February.
- Richard Dembo & Rhissa Briones-Robinson & Jennifer Wareham & Ken C. Winters & Rocío Ungaro & James Schmeidler, 2014. "Brief Intervention Impact on Truant Youth Attitudes to School and School Behavior Problems: A Longitudinal Study," Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 4(1), pages 163-163, May.
- Eun Ah Ryu & EunKyoung Han, 2021. "Social Media Influencer’s Reputation: Developing and Validating a Multidimensional Scale," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Shengquan Ye & Ting Kin Ng & Chui Ling Lam, 2018. "Nostalgia and Temporal Life Satisfaction," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 1749-1762, August.
- Katarzyna Żyminkowska, 2018. "Hedonic and Utilitarian Drivers of Customer Engagement," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(4), pages 15-33.
- Ellen M A Horsselenberg & Jooske T van Busschbach & Andre Aleman & Gerdine H M Pijnenborg, 2016. "Self-Stigma and Its Relationship with Victimization, Psychotic Symptoms and Self-Esteem among People with Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-13, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBig Five; Personality; Survey method; Face-to-face; Telephone interview; Self-administrated questionnaire; Exploratory structural equation modeling (ESEM);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:71760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.