Report NEP-ACC-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blaufus, Kay & Zinowsky, Tim, 2013. "Investigating the determinants of experts' tax aggressiveness: Experience and personality traits," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 151, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2013. "Are closely-held firms tax shelters?," Discussion Papers 764, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Blaufus, Kay & Bob, Jonathan & Trinks, Matthias, 2013. "How will the court decide? Tax experts and the estimation of tax risk," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 150, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Gabrielle Fack & Camille Landais, 2013. "The effect of tax enforcement on tax elasticities: Evidence from charitable contributions in France," Economics Working Papers 1406, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013. "The peculiar distributional character of the Greek taxation system (1995‐2008) and the reform that never took place," MPRA Paper 52121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39584 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ioannis Bournakis & Sushanta Mallick & David Kernohan & Dimitris A.Tsouknidis, 2013. "Measuring Firm-Level Productivity Convergence in the UK: The Role of Taxation and R&D Investment," Working Papers 45, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.