Regulation and third-party discrimination in vertically related markets: The case of German electricity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, W, & Ordover, J. & Willig, R., 1996. "Parity Pricing and Its Critics: Necessary Condition for Efficiency in Provision of Bottleneck Services to Competitors," Working Papers 96-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- John Vickers, 1995. "Competition and Regulation in Vertically Related Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 1-17.
- Economides, Nicholas, 2000. "Comment on "A note on N. Economides: The Incentive for Non-Price Discrimination by an Input Monopolist," by Mats Bergman," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 989-991, August.
- Mandy, David M, 2000. "Killing the Goose That May Have Laid the Golden Egg: Only the Data Know Whether Sabotage Pays," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 157-172, March.
- Sibley, David S. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1998. "Raising rivals' costs: The entry of an upstream monopolist into downstream markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 451-470, December.
- Allen, Bruce T, 1971. "Vertical Integration and Market Foreclosure: The Case of Cement and Concrete," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 251-274, April.
- Beard, T Randolph & Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 2001. "Regulation, Vertical Integration and Sabotage," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 319-333, September.
- Reiffen, David & Schumann, Laurence & Ward, Michael R, 2000. "Discriminatory Dealing with Downstream Competitors: Evidence from the Cellular Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 253-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabelmann, Anne, 2001. "Regulating European telecommunications markets: Unbundled access to the local loop outside urban areas," Discussion Papers 81, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2002. "Regulation and Third-Party Discrimination in the German Electricity Supply Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 203-220, May.
- Knieps, Günter, 2006. "The different role of mandatory access in German regulation of railroads and telecommunications," Discussion Papers 104 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany : A Disaggregated Approach," Discussion Papers 100, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter, 2002. "Does the system of letter conveyance constitute a bottleneck resource?," Discussion Papers 88, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter, 2002. "Wholesale, retail pricing in telecom markets," Discussion Papers 84, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter, 2008. "The net neutrality debate and the German communications and competition law," Discussion Papers 120, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; discrimination; vertical integration; electricity;
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:aluivr:74r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wffrede.html .