Vertical Integration and Market Foreclosure: The Case of Cement and Concrete
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ali HortaÃ§su & Chad Syverson, 2007.
"Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 250-301.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2006. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 06-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2008. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 08-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2007. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," NBER Working Papers 12894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosengren, Eric S & Meehan, James W, Jr, 1994. "Empirical Evidence on Vertical Foreclosure," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 303-317, April.
- James W. Meehan & Eric S. Rosengren, 1993. "Empirical evidence on vertical foreclosure," Working Papers 93-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zava Aydemir & Stefan Buehler, 2002. "Estimating Vertical Foreclosure in U.S. Gasoline Supply," SOI - Working Papers 0212, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- BŸhler, Stefan & Zava Aydemir, 2003. "Estimating Vertical Foreclosure in U.S. Gasoline Supply," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 33, Royal Economic Society.
- Chad Syverson, 2008. "Markets: Ready-Mixed Concrete," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 217-234, Winter.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1977. "L’intégration verticale dans l’industrie minière," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(4), pages 648-665, octobre.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2002. "Regulation and Third-Party Discrimination in the German Electricity Supply Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 203-220, May.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2001. "Regulation and third-party discrimination in vertically related markets: The case of German electricity," Discussion Papers 74 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:14:y:1971:i:1:p:251-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed