Vertical Integration and Market Foreclosure: The Case of Cement and Concrete
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosengren, Eric S & Meehan, James W, Jr, 1994. "Empirical Evidence on Vertical Foreclosure," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 303-317, April.
- Zava Aydemir & Stefan Buehler, 2002.
"Estimating Vertical Foreclosure in U.S. Gasoline Supply,"
SOI - Working Papers
0212, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- BŸhler, Stefan & Zava Aydemir, 2003. "Estimating Vertical Foreclosure in U.S. Gasoline Supply," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 33, Royal Economic Society.
- Chad Syverson, 2008. "Markets: Ready-Mixed Concrete," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 217-234, Winter.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas, 1977. "L’intégration verticale dans l’industrie minière," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 53(4), pages 648-665, octobre.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2002. "Regulation and Third-Party Discrimination in the German Electricity Supply Industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 203-220, May.
- Ali HortaÃ§su & Chad Syverson, 2007.
"Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 250-301.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2006. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 06-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2008. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 08-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2007. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," NBER Working Papers 12894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:21:y:1990:i:1990-3:p:205-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2001. "Regulation and third-party discrimination in vertically related markets: The case of German electricity," Discussion Papers 74 [rev.], University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:14:y:1971:i:1:p:251-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.