Infectious Disease Control by Vaccines Giving Full or Partial Immunity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Delfino, Doriana & Peter Simmons, 2002. "Infectious Disease Control by Vaccines Giving Full or Partial Immunity," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 58, Royal Economic Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doriana Delfino & Peter J. Simmons, "undated". "Infectious disease and economic growth: the case of tuberculosis," Discussion Papers 99/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Philipson, Tomas, 1997. "Disease Eradication: Private versus Public Vaccination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 222-230, March.
- Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Philipson, Tomas, 1996. "Rational Epidemics and Their Public Control," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(3), pages 603-624, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1999-12-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-1999-12-14 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:99/32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .