Matching estimators of average treatment effects: a review applied to the evaluation of health care programmes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Preux, L, 2010. "Ex Ante Moral Hazard and Anticipatory Behaviour: Some Evidence," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation methods; treatment effects; matching; propensity score; programme evaluation.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2007-09-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HEA-2007-09-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-09-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:07/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .