Report NEP-ECM-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "GLS Bias Correction for Low Order ARMA models," Cahiers de recherche 07-19, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Fausto Galli, 2007. "Efficient importance sampling for ML estimation of SCD models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007032, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:col:000163:004063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2007. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200708, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Item repec:col:000163:004065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon D. Woodcock & Gary Benedetto, 2007. "Distribution-Preserving Statistical Disclosure Limitation," Discussion Papers dp07-15, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Assenmacher-Wesche, K., 2007. "Assessing forecast uncertainties in a VECX* model for Switzerland: an exercise in forecast combination across models and observation windows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0746, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca FANELLI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2007. "Simulation-Based Tests of Forward-Looking Models Under VAR Learning Dynamics," Working Papers 298, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael S. Rendall & Mark S. Handcock & Stefan H. Jonsson, 2007. "Bayesian Estimation of Hispanic Fertility Hazards from Survey and Population Data," Working Papers 496, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Rodrigo Moreno-Serra, 2007. "Matching estimators of average treatment effects: a review applied to the evaluation of health care programmes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hassani, Hossein, 2007. "Singular Spectrum Analysis: Methodology and Comparison," MPRA Paper 4991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun P Vahey, 2007. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0714, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Joanne S. Ercolani, 2007. "Cyclical Trends in Continuous Time Models," Discussion Papers 07-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Madhuchhanda Bhattacharjee, 2007. "Bayesian Analysis of Hazard Regression Models under Order Restrictions on Covariate Effects and Ageing," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200707, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.