Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2019. "Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 441, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Menz & Heinz Welsch, 2012. "Life-Cycle and Cohort Effects in the Valuation of Air Quality: Evidence from Subjective Well-being Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(2), pages 300-325.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Victor Lavy & Sefi Roth, 2016. "The Long-Run Economic Consequences of High-Stakes Examinations: Evidence from Transitory Variation in Pollution," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 36-65, October.
- Bonsang, Eric & Adam, Stéphane & Perelman, Sergio, 2012.
"Does retirement affect cognitive functioning?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 490-501.
- Bonsang Eric & Adam StÃ©phane & Perelman Sergio, 2010. "Does Retirement Affect Cognitive Functioning?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bonsang Eric & Adam StÃ©phane & Perelman Sergio, 2010. "Does Retirement Affect Cognitive Functioning?," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bilger, Marcel & Carrieri, Vincenzo, 2013.
"Health in the cities: When the neighborhood matters more than income,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-11.
- Bilger, M.; Carrieri., 2011. "Health in the cities: when the neighborhood matters more than income," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/33, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- MacKerron, George & Mourato, Susana, 2009. "Life satisfaction and air quality in London," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1441-1453, March.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2006. "Environment and happiness: Valuation of air pollution using life satisfaction data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 801-813, July.
- Simon Luechinger, 2009. "Valuing Air Quality Using the Life Satisfaction Approach," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 482-515, March.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:98-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luechinger, Simon, 2014. "Air pollution and infant mortality: A natural experiment from power plant desulfurization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 219-231.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1452-1456_3 is not listed on IDEAS
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2019-11-28 12:43:59
More about this item
KeywordsMemory ; NO2 ; PM10 ; air ; pollution ; particulates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-11-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-11-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2019-11-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2019-11-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:1228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.