Report NEP-LTV-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Peter Brummund & Jason Cook & Miriam Larson-Koester, 2019. "Is There Still Son Preference in the United States?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1830, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Blanco, M. & Dalton, Patricio, 2019. "Generosity and Wealth : Experimental Evidence from Bogota Stratification," Discussion Paper 2019-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2019. "Bread and Social Justice: Measurement of Social Welfare and Inequalities Using Anthropometrics," AMSE Working Papers 1930, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2019. "Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1228, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Murat Iyigun & Jared Rubin & Avner Seror, 2019. "A Theory of Cultural Revivals," AMSE Working Papers 1931, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Michael Siegenthaler & Daniel Kopp, 2019. "Short-Time Work and Unemployment in and after the Great Recession," KOF Working papers 19-462, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hernán Bejarano & Brice Corgnet & Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres, 2019. "Labor Contracts, Gift-Exchange and Reference Wages: Your Gift Need Not Be Mine!," Working Papers 1929, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.