Report NEP-PKE-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spahn, Peter, 2019. "Keynesian capital theory: Declining interest rates and persisting profits," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 10-2019, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Joseph Halevi, 2019. "The Political Economy of Europe since 1945: A Kaleckian perspective," Working Papers Series 100, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Peter Skott, 2019. "Aggregate demand policy in mature and dual economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-21, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lance Taylor, 2019. "Synthetic MMT: Old Line Keynesianism with an Expansionary Twist," Working Papers Series 103, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2019. "Central Bank Independence," FMM Working Paper 49-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Feldman, Germán David, 2019. "On the Role of Finance in Sraffa’s System," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP37, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Clive L. Spash, 2019. "Time for a Paradigm Shift: From Economic Growth and Price-Making Markets to Social Ecological Economics," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2019_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Murat Iyigun & Jared Rubin & Avner Seror, 2019. "A Theory of Cultural Revivals," AMSE Working Papers 1931, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Yannis Dafermos & Maria Nikolaidi, 2019. "Fiscal policy and ecological sustainability," FMM Working Paper 52-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Francesco Vona, 2019. "Political acceptability of climate policies : do we need a 'just transition' or simply less unequal societies ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/309vnu061i8, Sciences Po.
- Diego Polanco, 2019. "The Profit Rate in Chile : 1900-2010," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Balasubramanian, Pooja & Ibanez, Marcela & Khan, Sarah & Sahoo, Soham, 2019. "Does female economic empowerment promote development?," PEGNet Policy Briefs 17/2019, PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2019. "Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1228, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.