Dementia is the major cause of functional dependence in the elderly: 3- year follow-up data from a population-based study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonsang, Eric & Adam, Stéphane & Perelman, Sergio, 2012.
"Does retirement affect cognitive functioning?,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 490-501.
- Bonsang, E.D.M. & Adam, S. & Perelman, S., 2010. "Does retirement affect cognitive functioning?," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bonsang, E.D.M. & Adam, S. & Perelman, S., 2010. "Does retirement affect cognitive functioning?," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2020.
"Is there a link between air pollution and impaired memory? Evidence on 34,000 english citizens,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2019. "Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1228, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2019. "Is There a Link Between Air Pollution and Impaired Memory? Evidence on 34,000 English Citizens," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 441, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mary Beth Landrum & Kate A. Stewart & David M. Cutler, 2009. "Clinical Pathways to Disability," NBER Chapters, in: Health at Older Ages: The Causes and Consequences of Declining Disability among the Elderly, pages 151-187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominic Trépel, 2011. "Informal Cost of Dementia Care – A Proxy-Good Valuation in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(4), pages 479-503.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1452-1456_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.