Clinical Pathways to Disability
In: Health at Older Ages: The Causes and Consequences of Declining Disability among the Elderly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Schoeni & Vicki A. Freedman & Robert B. Wallace, 2001. "Persistent, Consistent, Widespread, and Robust? Another Look at Recent Trends in Old-Age Disability," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(4), pages 206-218.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:10:1388-1393_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verbrugge, Lois M. & Jette, Alan M., 1994. "The disablement process," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:3:378-383_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:9:1263-1267_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darius Lakdawalla & Dana Goldman & Jay Bhattacharya, 2001. "Are the Young Becoming More Disabled?," NBER Working Papers 8247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:4:443-447_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamb, Vicki L., 1996. "A cross-national study of quality of life factors associated with patterns of elderly disablement," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 363-377, February.
- Vicki Freedman & Eileen Crimmins & Robert Schoeni & Brenda Spillman & Hakan Aykan & Ellen Kramarow & Kenneth Land & James Lubitz & Kenneth Manton & Linda Martin & Diane Shinberg & Timothy Waidmann, 2004. "Resolving inconsistencies in trends in old-age disability: Report from a technical working group," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(3), pages 417-441, August.
- Timothy A. Waidmann & Korbin Liu, 2000. "Disability Trends Among Elderly Persons and Implications for the Future," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(5), pages 298-307.
- David M. Cutler, 2005. "Intensive Medical Technology and the Reduction in Disability," NBER Chapters,in: Analyses in the Economics of Aging, pages 161-184 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1457-1462_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:351-358_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:8:1244-1245_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:10:1452-1456_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "On the Socio-Economic Determinants of Frailty: Findings from Panel and Retrospective Data from SHARE," Working Papers DT52, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Dec 2012.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .