Specification Of A Model To Measure The Value Of Travel Time Savings From Binomial Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2005. "Specification Of A Model To Measure - The Value Of Travel Time Savings From Binomial Data," ERSA conference papers ersa05p77, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, May.
- Lewbel, Arthur & McFadden, Daniel & Linton, Oliver, 2011.
"Estimating features of a distribution from binomial data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 170-188, June.
- Arthur Lewbel & Daniel McFadden & Oliver Linton, 1997. "Estimating Features of a Distribution from Binomial Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 442, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2010.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Linton, Oliver & McFadden, D. L., 2006. "Estimating features of a distribution from binomial data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4418, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arthur Lewbel & Oliver Linton & Daniel McFadden, 2001. "Estimating features of a distribution from binomial data," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David A. Hensher, 2001. "Measurement of the Valuation of Travel Time Savings," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 71-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & FOSGERAU, Mogens, 2006. "Discrete choices and the trade off between money and time: Another test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences," Working Papers 2006034, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2007. "Discrete choices and the trade-off between money and time: A test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences," MPRA Paper 3904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWillingness-to-pay; WTP; value of travel time savings; nonparametric; semiparametric; local logit;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0508008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .