Monetary Incentive Response Effects in Contingent Valuation Mail Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Luloff, A.E. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1994. "Reporting Response Rates For Telephone Surveys Used In Agricultural Economics Research," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Steven F. Edwards & Glen D. Anderson, 1987. "Overlooked Biases in Contingent Valuation Surveys: Some Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 168-178.
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Luloff, A.E. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1994. "Reporting Response Rates for Telephone Surveys Used In Agricultural Economics Research," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 200-206, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmail surveys; contingent valuation; monetary incentives;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:9703001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .