Using Distance and Zip Code Census Information For Nonresponse Correction In the Analysis of Mail Survey Data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Steven F. Edwards & Glen D. Anderson, 1987. "Overlooked Biases in Contingent Valuation Surveys: Some Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 168-178.
- David Jobber & John Saunders, 1988. "An Experimental Investigation into Cross-National Mail Survey Response Rates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 483-489, September.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-79, October.
- David Jobber & Hafiz Mirza & Kee H Wee, 1991. "Incentives and Response Rates to Cross-National Business Surveys: A Logit Model Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(4), pages 711-721, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.