Using Distance and Zip Code Census Information For Nonresponse Correction In the Analysis of Mail Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Jobber & Hafiz Mirza & Kee H Wee, 1991. "Incentives and Response Rates to Cross-National Business Surveys: A Logit Model Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(4), pages 711-721, December.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Steven F. Edwards & Glen D. Anderson, 1987. "Overlooked Biases in Contingent Valuation Surveys: Some Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 168-178.
- David Jobber & John Saunders, 1988. "An Experimental Investigation into Cross-National Mail Survey Response Rates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 483-489, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulrahman, Abdulallah S & Johnston, Robert J, 2016. "Systematic Non-Response in Stated Preference Choice Experiments: Implications for the Valuation of Climate Risk Reductions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235465, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:taf:teepxx:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:246-267 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.