"Referendum" Contingent Valuation Estimates: Sensitivity to the Assignment of Offered Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1992.
"The impact of grouping coarseness in alternative grouped-data regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 419-421, June.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1987. "The impact of grouping coarseness in alternative grouped-data regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 37-57, May.
- T. A. Cameron, 1985. "The Impact of Grouping Coarseness in Alternative Grouped-Data Regression Models," UCLA Economics Working Papers 381, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Christine Seller & John R. Stoll & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1985. "Validation of Empirical Measures of Welfare Change: A Comparison of Nonmarket Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 156-175.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1982. "Valuing Public Goods: A Comparison of Survey and Hedonic Approaches," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 165-177, March.
- Mary Jo Kealy & John F. Dovidio & Mark L. Rockel, 1988. "Accuracy in Valuation Is a Matter of Degree," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(2), pages 158-171.
- Steven F. Edwards & Glen D. Anderson, 1987. "Overlooked Biases in Contingent Valuation Surveys: Some Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 168-178.
- V. Kerry Smith & William H. Desvousges & Ann Fisher, 1986. "A Comparison of Direct and Indirect Methods for Estimating Environmental Benefits," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 280-290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dixie Reaves & Randall Kramer & Thomas Holmes, 1999. "Does Question Format Matter? Valuing an Endangered Species," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 365-383, October.
- Kim, Sooil, 2006. "Bias and Efficiency of Uniform Bid Design in Contingent Valuation," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21335, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Hatch, L. Upton & Hanson, Terrill R., 2001. "Change And Conflict In Land And Water Use: Resource Valuation In Conflict Resolution Among Competing Users," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(02), August.
- Haab, Timothy C. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 1997.
"Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-270, February.
- Timothy C. Haab & Kenneth E. McConnell, "undated". "Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions," Working Papers 9610, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Serneels & Magnus Lindelow & José Garcia Montalvo & Abigail Barr, 2006. "For public service or money: Understanding geographical imbalances in the health workforce in Ethiopia," Economics Working Papers 989, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michaël Schwarzinger & Fabrice Carrat & Stéphane Luchini, 2009. ""If you have the flu symptoms, your asymptomatic spouse may better answer the willingness-to-pay question". Evidence from a double-bounded dichotomous choice model with heterogeneous anchori," Post-Print inserm-00636179, HAL.
- Cameron Trudy Ann & Quiggin John, 1994.
"Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up Questionnaire,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 218-234, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & John Quiggin, 1992. "Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data From a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire," UCLA Economics Working Papers 653, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brahim, DJEMACI, 2015. "Using a Contingent Valuation Approach for Improved Household Solid Waste Management in Algeria," MPRA Paper 68443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1994. "Differences In Contingent Valuation Estimates From Referendum And Checklist Questions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Ju-Chin Huang & V. Kerry Smith, 1998.
"Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 186-202.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1996. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Working Papers 96-24, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Huang, Ju-Chin, 1997. "Monte Carlo Benchmarks for Discrete Response Valuation Methods," Discussion Papers dp-97-23, Resources For the Future.
- John R. Crooker & Aju J. Fenn, 2008. "Estimating Local Welfare Generated by a Professional Sports Team: An Application to the Minnesota Vikings under Threat of Relocation," Working Papers 0805, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.