The Impact of Grouping Coarseness in Alternative Grouped-Data Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1987. "The impact of grouping coarseness in alternative grouped-data regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 37-57, May.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1992. "The impact of grouping coarseness in alternative grouped-data regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 419-421, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. A. Cameron & K.J. White, 1985. "Generalized Gamma Family Regression Models for Long Distance Telephone Call Durations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 363, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda & You, Wen, 2011.
"Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 243-258, May.
- Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Bastin, Sandra & Cox, Linda J. & You, Wen, 2011. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Value-Added Blueberry Products Using a Payment Card Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(02), May.
- Lehrer, David & Becker, Nir & Bar, Pua, 2010. "The economic impact of the invasion of Acacia saligna in Israel," MPRA Paper 33954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan, Mandy & Scott, David A. & Donaldson, Cam, 2004. "Valuing health care using willingness to pay: a comparison of the payment card and dichotomous choice methods," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 237-258, March.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G. & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2016. "Fear and trust: How risk perceptions of avian influenza affect Chinese consumers’ demand for chicken," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-104.
- Mandy Ryan & Verity Watson, 2009. "Comparing welfare estimates from payment card contingent valuation and discrete choice experiments," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 389-401.
- David K. Whynes & Jane L. Wolstenholme & Emma Frew, 2004. "Evidence of range bias in contingent valuation payment scales," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 183-190.
- Fiebig, Denzil G. & Uldry, Pierre-Francois, 1999. "Sensitivity bounds for use with flawed data," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 479-486.
- T.A. Cameron & D.D. Huppert, 1988. ""Referendum" Contingent Valuation Estimates: Sensitivity to the Assignment of Offered Values," UCLA Economics Working Papers 519, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Daniel D. Huppert, 1987. "Non-Market Resource Valuation: Assessment of Value Elicitation By "Payment Card" Versus "Referendum" Methods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 448, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jens-Oliver Bock & Dirk Heider & Herbert Matschinger & Hermann Brenner & Kai-Uwe Saum & Walter E. Haefeli & Hans-Helmut König, 2016. "Willingness to pay for health insurance among the elderly population in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(2), pages 149-158, March.
- Junyi Shen, 2008. "Understanding the determinants of consumers f willingness to pay for eco-labeled products: An empirical analysis of the China Environmental Label," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .