China and the Geopolitics of Oil in the Asian Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "The Little Green Data Book 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12423.
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Salameh, Mamdouh G., 2003. "Quest for Middle East oil: the US versus the Asia-Pacific region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1085-1091, September.
- World Bank, 2005. "The Little Data Book 2005," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12428.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12427 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12424 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; energy consumption; energy production; oil consumption; oil production; oil imports; East Asia;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2005-12-01 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-01 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2005-12-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-12-01 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0511005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .