Report NEP-TRA-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaosong Zeng & Charles Goodhart, 2005. "China’s Banking Reform: Problems and Potential Solutions," FMG Special Papers sp163, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Claude Maswana, 2005. "Reconciling the Chinese Financial Development with its Economic," Development and Comp Systems 0511024, EconWPA.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Health Determinants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 1835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal, 2005. "Lending booms in the new EU Member States: will euro adoption matter?," Working Paper Series 0543, European Central Bank.
- Flávio Vilela Vieira & Michele Polline Veríssimo, 2005. "Crescimento Econômico De Longo Prazo Na China: Uma Investigação Econométrica," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Matthieu Clément, 2005. "Dynamiques de pauvreté et transferts publics : le cas de la Russie," Documents de travail 119, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Pablo Bustelo, 2005. "China and the Geopolitics of Oil in the Asian Pacific Region," Others 0511005, EconWPA.
- Zhang Jun & Yu Jin, 2005. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform, Financial Deepening, and Regional Disparity in China: A Missing Link," Economic History 0511003, EconWPA.
- K. Balla & G. Kertesi, 2005. "Privatization, Unemployment and Subsidy," 2005 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alain Sand, 2005. "Structural reforms, macroeconomic policies and the future of Kazakhstan," Working Papers 0411, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Schnatz, Bernd, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 0545, European Central Bank.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 2005. "Job Search Monitoring and Unemployment Duration in Hungary: Evidence from a Randomised Control Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 1839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0668, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lorentowicz, Andzelika & Marin, Dalia & Raubold, Alexander, 2005. "Is Human Capital Losing from Outsourcing? Evidence for Austria and Poland," Discussion Papers in Economics 715, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & Gabor Vadas, 2005. "A New Method for Combining Detrending Techniques with Application to Business Cycle Synchronization of the New EU Members," MNB Working Papers 2005/05, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Stephen Redding & Daniel M. Sturm, 2005. "The Costs of Remoteness: Evidence from German Division and Reunification," CEP Discussion Papers dp0688, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.