Report NEP-TRA-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaosong Zeng & Charles Goodhart, 2005. "China’s Banking Reform: Problems and Potential Solutions," FMG Special Papers sp163, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Claude Maswana, 2005. "Reconciling the Chinese Financial Development with its Economic," Development and Comp Systems 0511024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Health Determinants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 1835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal, 2005. "Lending booms in the new EU Member States: will euro adoption matter?," Working Paper Series 0543, European Central Bank.
- Flávio Vilela Vieira & Michele Polline Veríssimo, 2005. "Crescimento Econômico De Longo Prazo Na China: Uma Investigação Econométrica," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Matthieu Clément, 2005. "Dynamiques de pauvreté et transferts publics : le cas de la Russie," Documents de travail 119, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Pablo Bustelo, 2005. "China and the Geopolitics of Oil in the Asian Pacific Region," Others 0511005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang Jun & Yu Jin, 2005. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Reform, Financial Deepening, and Regional Disparity in China: A Missing Link," Economic History 0511003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Balla & G. Kertesi, 2005. "Privatization, Unemployment and Subsidy," 2005 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alain Sand, 2005. "Structural reforms, macroeconomic policies and the future of Kazakhstan," Working Papers 0411, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Schnatz, Bernd, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 0545, European Central Bank.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 2005. "Job Search Monitoring and Unemployment Duration in Hungary: Evidence from a Randomised Control Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 1839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Caselli & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "Is Poland the Next Spain?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0668, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lorentowicz, Andzelika & Marin, Dalia & Raubold, Alexander, 2005. "Is Human Capital Losing from Outsourcing? Evidence for Austria and Poland," Discussion Papers in Economics 715, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & Gabor Vadas, 2005. "A New Method for Combining Detrending Techniques with Application to Business Cycle Synchronization of the New EU Members," MNB Working Papers 2005/05, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Stephen Redding & Daniel M. Sturm, 2005. "The Costs of Remoteness: Evidence from German Division and Reunification," CEP Discussion Papers dp0688, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.